Friday, October 14, 2016

Finish these sentences....... and get some ideas of work that is right for you!

Finish these sentences....... and get some ideas of work that is right for you!

Zen and the Art of Making a Living made a huge impact on me and my career direction (I think I have owned 5 copies and still have 2 on my bookshelf).

Here are some of the key sentences I've modified from his work to ask people I coach.  Try them out!

………………..is what I really want to do to create income for me to live like I want.

More than anything, I really want to do something about………. in my community.

More than anything, I really want to do something about………………in Canada/the world.  

The times I have been the most creative were……..

The times I have been the most committed to something were……….

 I want to serve …….......... (think ages, incomes, groups by interest, location, ethnicity, languages, et cetera).

If there are 10 of my best friends/coworkers in a room, I (do this)…………………… better than most of them

If there are 10 of my best friends/coworkers in a room,  I (do this)……………………worst than most of them

If I was a product on a shelf, customers would buy me since I'm……………………

The best job I ever had was…………………

In a perfect work day, I would:
-          Wake up at……………….
-          Wear to work……………..
-          Go to (settings for work)…………….
-          Work with tools like……………..
-          Spend most of my day doing…………………
-          I would work with people like……………..
-          Finish my work day at……………………….
-          I would earn, per year, about………………

No comments:

Post a Comment